- DO NOT blow nose if possible after any SINUS therapy.
- DO NOT use nasal sprays, nasal lavage, nasal decongestants.
- DO consider an oral decongestant.
- AVOID wearing any type of denture or removable temporary device as much as possible.
- AVOID purposeful exercise for 48 hours after therapy.
- DO NOT attempt to remove sutures at home. Call the office to relate the suture issue you have, as an office visit may be needed for it to be removed.
- DO NOT smoke as it negatively impacts every aspect of healing, especially grafting of any kind.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the above either before or after any procedure, please call Dr. Flamme at the Summit office (908 273 1337) or the Annandale office (908 735 4077). For emergencies during non-business hours call Dr. Flamme's cell phone (908 612 5978).